If you are struggling to do everyday tasks, such as driving, going to the shop or visiting your doctor because of a chronic illness, discomfort or pain, you can get online prescriptions for cannabinoid medications from the comfort of your home. Cannihelp offers their patients convenient online consultations and prescriptions, so visit us online to book your appointment.
What Is A Medical Marijuana Evaluation?
When you visit a cannabinoid treatment clinic, you will undergo an evaluation to assess your candidacy. Although any certified doctor can prescribe medical marijuana when other treatment options have not been effective, your doctor may want a second opinion or send you to medical marijuana specialist, like those at Cannihelp. But, no matter where you live, you cannot qualify for a medical marijuana card without a doctor’s approval – hence the evaluation.
The evaluation typically lasts no longer than thirty minutes and involves a series of questions about your health history, your current health and evidence that you suffer from one or several of the qualifying conditions. If you meet the criteria, you will be issued a medical marijuana card and legally use prescription cannabinoid drugs.
How To Get Approved
Visiting a doctor for medical marijuana can be intimidating, but finding relief from your discomfort is the ultimate goal. So, relax, smile and use the evaluation as a way of gathering useful information. Asking questions shows you are an individual who takes the initiative to understand new treatment plans in its entirety, and will help you with any uncertainties you may have along the way.
Consider asking these questions during your evaluation to break the ice and gain insightful information:
- Are there any dangerous interactions between medical marijuana and my current medications?
- Will cannabis lessen the effectiveness of my current medication?
- What are the known side effects?
- Are there any activities I should refrain from when using cannabinoid drugs?
- If I choose to smoke, will second-hand smoke be a problem for my pets and family?
- Do you have definitive research on the effects of medical marijuana on patients with my specific illness?
- Where can I find more information about medical marijuana?
If you truly believe that cannabinoids are the right solution for you, you will find a doctor who will guide and help you find what works best for you.
Cannihelp offers patients online prescriptions for cannabinoid medications, so visit us online to book a consultation or contact us today to learn more about our professional facility.